Terms and condition
Rules and Regulations
- Membership shall be subject to approval by the management body of the TIkloo constituted from time to time as per rules and regulations in force.
- Membership fee once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances withdrawal of cancellation of membership.
- Every member is expected to adhere various rules and regulations framed by the TIkloo from time to time. If any time any member is found to be not following the rules, his membership shall be liable to be cancelled.
- If any member who is entitled to attend the periodic meetings remains absent from the meeting consecutively for two meetings his membership shall be liable for cancellation.
- No member shall make any statement or do any act which is detrimental to the TIkloo or any active member of the TIkloo .
- Members while participating in day to day activities of the TIkloo might come across confidential information relating to TIkloo or any of its active member. The members are expected to maintain confidentiality of such information. He shall not share in any manner, verbally, orally or in writing or in any manner whatsoever, to anyone outside the TIkloo . Sharing of such information within TIkloo shall also be subject to rules and regulations made in this respect. Such an act shall not in any manner sall be detrimental to TIkloo or any of its active member. Said restriction shall continue to apply in case of cessation of membership or cancellation/expulsion of/from membership, for a period of two years from the occurrence of such an event.
- If a member fails to pay applicable fee along with all the due taxes as applicable within 45 days of such fee having become payable, his membership shall be liable for cancellation.